| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Birr, Offaly in October is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with rain every now and then. Just 84mm (3.3in) of fluid descends across on average 14 days.
- The skies in Birr, Offaly are gloomy having on balance a trifling 2:52 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:29.
- There are approximately 7:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28% of daylight hours and cloudy 72% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Birr, Offaly October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Birr, Offaly, Ireland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Birr, Offaly:
- Malin Head, Ireland - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) N
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 228 kms (141.7 miles) NNE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) NNE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) NNE
- Clones, Ireland - 132.4 kms (82.2 miles) NNE
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) ENE
- Dublin, Ireland - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) ENE
- Valley, Uk - 223.7 kms (139 miles) E
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 268.1 kms (166.6 miles) ESE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 137.3 kms (85.3 miles) SE
- Aberporth, Uk - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) ESE